At WHITEspace, I realise that a one-size-fits-all pre-designed product isn’t suitable for everyone, so I offer a bespoke design service, tailored to your specific book. What this means is that, as each project is different, there are no set fees for what I do – rather I work and charge on an hourly basis, at a rate of £15.00 per hour, for a minimum of two hours. However, I appreciate that most people need a figure to budget for, which is why I will agree a maximum amount with you before starting any work.
Below is an example of how the process works:
- You get in touch and we correspond to discuss your needs.
- I work out that the project is likely to take six hours to complete, and quote you a maximum charge of £90.00.
- A 50% deposit is paid upon agreement (£45.00), and you send me any relevant files.
- Once the work is completed to your satisfaction, I add up how long I actually spent on it and send you a bill for the outstanding balance.
- If it took six hours, I would bill you the remaining £45.00 (£90.00 in total)
- If it only took five hours, I would bill you an extra £30.00 (£75.00 in total)
- If it actually took seven hours, I would still only charge you for six, as originally agreed, for a total of £90.00
To discuss your specific needs, or for further information, please get in touch.